Submit all images to email@example.com
Black and white: art meeting the requirements below saves programming fees:
- Art must be sharp, clean and without fuzzy or broken type and/or lines
- Art provided in any size other than 100% must have the scale annotated
- Multiple colors must be color separated with a .020" bleed for trapping
- Registration targets on every layer are required
- Each color must be identified with the desired PMS number or have client color sample affixed
Film: art supplied at 100% of size to the requirements below saves programming and film fees:
- One film per color, with trapping as noted above
- Supply a negative for each layer containing halftones. Call DSP's Creative Department for recommendations.
- For jobs printed right-reading, face up, films must be supplied right-reading, emulsion up
- For jobs printed wrong-reading (face down), films must be supplied right-reading, emulsion down
- Crop marks delineating all four corners OR die-lines should be a maximum of.008" stroke width
- Contact DSP’s Creative Department for information and requirements for creating four-color separations. Screen printing deposits 5 to 10 times more ink than offset lithography and requires the use of different dot sizes, shapes and screen angles.
- For die cut items, our minimum border is .0625" with a tolerance of +/- .0312" for adjustment. For best results, please allow .125" for borders
- Bleed for outside perimeters should be .1875". Symmetrical (same all four edges) are more economical than asymmetrical.
Questions?Call 1.800.888.8545 and ask for Technical Assistance